Saturday, March 22, 2008

There's Something in the Vegas Water...

...that makes beautiful familes. (although this family is originally from Nebraska...so maybe it's a Corn Husker thang ;).


I had the pleasure of photography some of my favorite people while in Vegas. This family was a part of our Small Group at church when we lived in Vegas. Our babies were tiny when we moved away. Actually I only had one and Claire (their second) was only about a year old if I remember right. It was so great to catch up and visit. We miss hanging out with you guys!


Here are a handful of my favorites. If I shared all of my favorites Blogger might crash :)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

Beautiful work, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself in our sunny city!

-Steph J.
Henderson, NV

Shannon said...

Hey Steph, so good to hear from you. I wish I had had more free time while I was down there to reconnect with more of you.

Hopefully next time!

Stacy said...

Thanks for the sneak peek...love em! Was so nice to see you guys!