Friday, March 28, 2008

Cozy's Cupcake

In the back of my mind I have the song playing..."It's my party and I'll cry if I want too."


Little Cozette came for her 1 year photo shoot with me a couple of day's ago. I surprised her with a little cupcake. By the time she got it she was about done with being my little model. So she was a tad fussy....

...then she reached for the cupcake.
...and shoved that thing in her mouth. And I mean shoved!

...so much that it started to crumple. And we started to giggle.
...her little arms and legs started to wiggle in frustration.
And we were now nearly falling over laughing. ...then she was DONE! And so was our photo shoot.
Happy Birthday Cozette!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Okay that could be the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love your commentary to go along with it!:)

Nicole said...

So cute yet so sad I can Feel her frustration.

Tiffany said...

Ha ha ha. That is tooo cute. The pictures turned out so good though! Perfect birthday pictures!

Lindsay said...

Those are priceless!! :) Happy Birthday Cozette!

Anonymous said...

Those are the best pictures!! If someone stuck a cupcake in front of me, I'd be done with my photo shoot too!

Anonymous said...

That anonymous one was from Sis Michelle

Anonymous said...

Love these shots! I'll have to remember cupcakes for 1st birthday shoots! I met you at the young guns shows (briefly) in Vegas. I was with Christine from Click Photography. I love your design!
Nice to meet you.
Erin
simplephoto.ca