Monday, March 3, 2008

Sorry for the Silence

I have neglected this blog for a little while. Sorry about that. I feel like February was a "Get Organized" month for me. I have been planning out my schedule for the year, updating forms, files and client lists.

I wanted to share a little about my new forms. In the attempt to "go a little green" I have created Paperless Welcome Packets. Although it makes me a little sad not to send out my lovely little mail packs I promise you the on-line welcome album you will recieve when you book an appointment will not disappoint. It is filled with new information and ideas. But you have to book to see it ;).

Speaking of booking. I am booked up for March & April. My late spring and summer fill up fast so dont wait if you have been planning on a session.

You may also notice I put my travel schedule over on the side bar ----->. I don't have solid dates for some of my locations yet. For those of you in Salem, I am planning on offering a weekend of "semi" Mini-Session hosted by Golden Valley Farms. I will post more information on that when I have all the details and packages lined up.

Well, thats all that is new for now.

No comments: