Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And the Winner is....

Cowboy Mack! With a whoppin 84 votes!!

Wow...what a whirlwind of a contest. I never imagined such a response, but am very thankful for all who participated. I will do this again, I hope you all had fun.


Oh, and I know there were some questions among the votes...Not sure if I caught them all but here are a couple answers.



  • Yes I do older children....lots of them. You can see more of my work at my main site;



  • Yes I do Seniors...call me to book by May...my senior sessions fill up fast!

If you have any other questions or wish to book a session email me at


7 comments:

Michelle said...

A HUGE congrats to little Mack! Well deserved... he's a cutie pie for sure. ;-) Love ya, Linds!

Lindsay said...

WooHOo!!
Thanks for sharing the LOVE!!

Looking forward to our next shoot with you :)

Happy Valentine's Day friend!!

Anonymous said...

Hurray, Hurray for Baby Mack!
Enjoy that brag book Linds!

Crystal said...

Congrats Lil' Mack! You obviously have a huge fan club!

Shannon, great idea for a contest! I hope it brings in tons of business for you my friend~ love ya

Brenna said...

WooooHoo Mack!! way to go!:)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Mack....we knew you'd be the winner....your adorable smile is just too much to resist!!
Thanks for the making the contest such fun Shannon.

Angie said...

Little Mack is one popular baby! Way to go!