Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fresh




A Sneak Peek for Riley's mom and dad. She was such a good little girl for me...her daddy may have another thing to say about that ;).


If you are expecting and wanting a newborn session it is best to call me before you have the baby. We will set a session time for about a week or two after the due date. And then when you have the baby give me a call and we will make a confirmed session date. Calling ahead of time makes sure I hold a session so I am not booked up. It is always best to do newborn shoots within the first 2 weeks after your baby arrives. They are sleepy and still "curly" so I can pose them easy.

5 comments:

Dorothy said...

That is one sweet baby. Almost makes me want another one. Almost.

Michelle said...

Wow! Makes me want another one, too!

Tanya said...

Shan! AMAZING pictures, I wish I lived closer to you , you have an incredible gift!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, Rileys first phots were great, what a head of hair, they only are little once, and they there they go!

Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Riley Angel, Grandma loves you! What beautiful pictures Shannon, how do you choose! Rachels, Mom and Rileys Grandma :o)Karen