Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Exciting New Developments for 2008!




Including:


~In person ordering sessions


~A main street office location


~Session Albums


~Session Slide shows


~Print Collections


~New pricing structure


~Weddings!!!




Be watching my website within the next few weeks to see some of the new developments.


If you are currently a part of my Maternity & Newborn or Babies First Year sessions you will be locked in to the current prices through the remainder of your sessions!




If you wish to order prints from your 2007 session at the current prices, do so before the January price increase.


This has been a great first year! And I am so excited for my 2008 sessions!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWSWERS! Look at you go! Good for you! You are awesome!

Angie said...

LOVE that you have added weddings... way to go girl! Amy's photos turned out so amazing...

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness... congrats to you! I am so excited about storefront.... moving up!

Leslie said...

I am so happy for you Shan! Exciting stuff for 2008...I will forever be one of your customers!!