Friday, October 5, 2007

One of the coolest part of what I do is that I go into most sessions a complete stranger with the client and usually leave feeling connected in some way. Spending a couple hours with a person, talking with them, asking them questions, trying to get them to open up to me completely and show their realness is awesome. This session was easy. She was very comfortable with the camera...she shared her life me. I can say after only spending a couple hours with her...I'm proud of the way she seems to excel even with a huge responsibility on her shoulders. I wish the best for her future.
And Heather, didn't I say that random rusty old barrel possibly holding massive amounts of farm chemical would make a cool backdrop? Do you believe me now?


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

that barrel is amazing!!
... and I love the one in the orange chair!

Anonymous said...

Her eye's are beautiful!
ang

Michelle said...

Love the orange chair and the bulldog shot... ditto on the eyes! You are very good at your craft.

Kristie said...

I'm with Lindsay the barrel is WAY COOL!

Anonymous said...

shannon! =] these are all amazing. i LOVED the pictures!! now the hard part is deciding on what ones to keep!! ugh. decisions, decisions. and you are totally right. that barrel possibly holding the dangerous farm chemicals did make a cool back drop. =] your pictures are amazing. i recommended you to all of my friends. thank you sooo much.