Sunday, June 17, 2007

Amy & Scott




The cute engaged couple. So, let me explain a few images, the funky graphic image on the top was me playing around with stuff when I was trying to get inspired to design this couple's wedding invitations. Rest assure, I did not put that graphic on any of their invitation samples. But still thought it was too funny not to share. And the Starbucks cup!!! Well, that was me getting creative with the "ring" shot. They met at Starbucks! Ahh...for the love of coffee!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

SHANNON... I am not kidding... you are getting so good! I love the last one of their bottom half! And the one just above it... they are GREAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are such an adorable couple...you captured their real expressions! Ahhh they are so in love! I love the ring shot at starbucks, very creative!
Love, Leslie