Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Couple of Super Models.




I just did this shoot this morning, and am still proofing, but I am so excited by these pictures and wanted to give their mama a sneak peek. These two were serious pros in front of the camera and so fun to shoot. And little "l" had some major posing going on, she was hilarious.


I also wanted to share with any of my customers or future customers who might read this blog ;) some examples of creative cropping. It's not all about 5x7's & 8x10's. You can get some fun, unique portraits for your walls. Here are some samples of a couple of 10x30 crops and a 10x20. This size looks great on narrow wall spaces or up and down a hallway. It's a little out of the box and makes a big statement.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

SO amazing, Shannon! Is that Danny? I didn't know he had a sister. Love him!